shiver sc

Re:

I have, there in good nic with 195mm steerer all original stickers and stanction covers intact. 2002 so 120mm travel and have had very little use over the last 10 years or so so prob want a service but still work fine. Going rate seems to be about £180-200. Would consider a swap if you have a more modern fork 120-160 travel, 15/20 mm axle, 1-1/8 200mm steerer

Re: Re:

Timoth27":250uea8p said:
I have, there in good nic with 195mm steerer all original stickers and stanction covers intact. 2002 so 120mm travel and have had very little use over the last 10 years or so so prob want a service but still work fine. Going rate seems to be about £180-200. Would consider a swap if you have a more modern fork 120-160 travel, 15/20 mm axle, 1-1/8 200mm steerer

hi thanks for the reply :) sounds like it would fit all ok but i never realised how expensive they are now aha being tight with chirstmas and all if you want could you tell me the best you could do ? the only modern fork i have thats 20mm is an 888rc2x 170 thats probably not what your after

regards luke

Re:

Sorry chap I now have a frame to go with these forks and as your 888’s won’t suite my new ht I will have to hang on to them I’m afraid. I even looked around and there’s nothing I could replace them with either sorry.

Thanks

Tim

ahh that sucks good luck with your build though I guess ill get something modern theres a lack of non xc small travel forks these days

Re:

Yeah I know what you mean the other prob I have is I’m quite tall (6’1”) which means I need a large frame which means I need a long steerer, there are a few forks about that would have suited me but all the steerers are too short.

Latest posts

Back