Rear shock water test !

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
Hi
Just picked up a very scruffy 2005 Kona Kikapu frame for almost nothing and thinking about a budget xc full sus build .
The rear shock is a very basic Fox Float unit that wants a rebuild so i wondered what anyone might have in the spares box as a replacement ?
Really needs rebound / lock out feature and is a 190x50 i , i draw your attention to the word " budget " used above :LOL: :LOL:

Paul

oooh, think mines a 200 or 165 - either way more wrong than johnny wrong and the wronguns' with their latest hit 'get out of my wardrobe you weirdo'

legrandefromage":361q1vc4 said:
oooh, think mines a 200 or 165 - either way more wrong than johnny wrong and the wronguns' with their latest hit 'get out of my wardrobe you weirdo'
Hmmm brimming over with wrongability :LOL:

Cheers Paul

Re: Re:

ishaw":5oekrr5h said:
I may have one or two. What's your budget, don't want to waste your time.
Hi there
Well the obvious answer is as little as possible :LOL: but I would like it to be around the £25 mark which I realise is optimistic to say the least but the frame is so scruffy and I might hate it so I don't want to invest £70 or £80 in it .
Cheers Paul
I am open to some px deals too :D

Re:

I'll have a look tonight and see what I have. Px is fine with me too. I'm sure I have a fox or two, possibly an rs as well (been hoarding for a specialized I bought but have too many now).

Re: Re:

ishaw":22un1vvg said:
I'll have a look tonight and see what I have. Px is fine with me too. I'm sure I have a fox or two, possibly an rs as well (been hoarding for a specialized I bought but have too many now).
Funnily enough I have an FSR frame too with an X Fusion shock that needs replacing but that is an odd size !

Latest posts

Back