1/8th steerer air fork

azrael

Retro Guru
Looking to finish upgrading a project.
After a nice and light, good condition air shock fork, 100mm to 120mm travel.
v-brake mounts would help but can go to disks if absolutely essential.

Not looking to break the bank either!!!

What have you got?

Re:

What drop outs are you after?

I've got a few options in the garage and can also swap lower legs depending on your preference. Mostly Reba or sids.

Colour preference and steerer length?

Currently have 9mm QR, rim brake.
So that would be best match.
Steerer length I will need to measure, but it is not super long.

I have a nice 100mm Rockshox 30 Gold air shock, 1.6kg, 9mm QR. Diffusion black but disc only, I also have a XT M756 front disc hub on Mavic rim that is like new and if you want to stay with rim brake on the rear I have a matching rim on an XT FH-T780 (none disc) rear hub. Like you I am also in South Yorkshire so you are welcome to come and check them out.

Re:

I've a good set of rock shox recon v or disc brake, cable operated lock out. Hold air and work as they should £85 plus postage.

Re:

Got a set of Reba sls I've just listed on eBay. Fully serviced, crown compression/lock out. 190mm steerer. Disc only lowers but I think I've a brand new set of v brakes lowers in the garage somewhere (black iirc).

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112423886252

After a bit of a build rejig, I'll also have a set of Sid race forks (32mm) with v lowers, all in black.

Also for consideration are a set of Reba world cup forks. I've already swapped the lowers to a set in black with v mounts. They've been sat a while but I'd service them before selling so will be in fine fettle. The other two forks have had recent service/rebuilds so are good to go.

I've also got a set of Reba team in yellow with U-turn travel adjust. Serviced them some years ago and have been boxed since. Again, probably got some v lowers for these (new) but not in yellow (yellow are disc only).

If any are of interest, let me know.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back