Rockshox Reba U-turn spares

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Need a few bits, mostly because I bought a new old stock U-turn assembly to fit a NOS CSU and lowers and it was faulty (the air spring seal head had no lip to hold the circlip, well it did, but broke off when filling with air for the first time).

I've also got a set of used forks missing the internals I thought I'd try to get up and running so various spares welcomed.

Also up for any Sid a internals, or Sid b 29er parts as whilst I should really sell the spares i have, I quite like building forks......

I've literally today stripped a set of Revelations because the csu was totally knackered. Looks like the lowers could be too so may be looking to shift the internals. They don't look like air forks though, there's a big spring on one side with adjustable travel and the other side looks like oil with some plastic bits in it :cool: great description I know. Would any of the internals from a 2009 I think oil/spring Revelation be any use to you?

Re:

Thanks for the reply, but sadly the rev internals aren't going to work for my needs.

I have been wondering if the U-turn air tube is the same diameter as the 28mm sids and perhaps parts from these may fit. Annoyingly i did have some NOS spares recently but moved them on so have no way of checking.

Back