Dirt Jump frame **sorted**

Madmax1993

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
A pump track has been built near me, and the xc/trail bikes I have just won't cut it if I'm going to be here quite a bit. I'm regretting getting rid of my DMR trailstar and then my GT chucker, neither of which saw much use in my possession, but now I find myself needing a new jump frame to build up for the pump track. My budget probably only extends to something old and a bit battered, but open to suggestions. So far I've come across the two bikes mentioned above, the Giant STP, trek bruiser, twentyfour7 slacker, Specialized P1/2, so that's the sort of thing I'm after.

TIA

Re: Dirt Jump frame

I have an Orange Hitman, complete bike though, brakes and tyres need looking at but otherwise good from memory, just gathering dust in the shed.

Re: Dirt Jump frame

no worries, will do what I can to get you photos. For bike as is (can possibly do some sort of deal if there are bits you want and bits you don't but would be better for us both if it went complete). £200

Re:

I have just what you need... A 1999 DMR Trailstar in black with red graphics. Not at all bad paintwork and perfectly straight. Has horizontal dropouts. I can do this £50 posted including chain tugs with built in mech hanger, a DMR seat-post, and a Richey Logic headset.

Cheers,

Mark

Re:

That's a cool offer, but I've picked up a whole Orange Hitman. Thanks though, will update the thread to show this.

Back