• P1000657.JPG
    P1000657.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 523
  • P1000656.JPG
    P1000656.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 523
I may can offer something:

1. Wheelset:
Front C'dale Omega black (build by Pancho wheels)
black bound dt swiss revo spokes
silver nipples
dt 4.1d rim
back Hügi 240 disc (build by me)
black competition, one in silver (needed to replace it, must be a production issue on that one spoke)
silver nipples
dt 4.1d rim
Condition: good but used. reliable wheelset, proberbly the most driven. No Issues, thoothplate on the back wheel has been changed app. 5k km ago.

2. Wheelset
front C'dale Omega+ rear C'dale WIND (it is an Novatec with steel axle and steel-freewheel) hub
DT Competition Spokes, all black
with black Sapim nipples
on Mavic 819 Rims
I have had to rebuild them, because spoke pattern was none-crossing, so new nipples, no issues at all. Condition is used but okay

3. Wheelset - the golden dream (also build by me).
FRM Team Carbon hubs in Gold
on FRM Prototype XMD rims in Gold (you will mention: they are not wheldet together, just sticked. I got them used by a professional racer who needed black rims because of sponsoring from one of the big shifting companys. weight is 313g + 316g per rim).
Black DT Aerolite Spokes with black Al-Nipples
one of the rims have a ditch, actually it is there, but I ride it since years without any issues.
Ultralight stuff, hard to get - this was on 1000 EUR MRSP.
This one has seen maybe 3k km - you will see on the freehub. comes with Team Disc-Adaper in the back, so no torx-srews are needed, just a cassette-opening tool. If you don't know the little issue on one of the rims, you can use it as an wallhanger/collective item (like me). ;)

Do I have your attention? anything you may like to see?

Re:

would not be an issue, I have also an frm 6-bolt adapter which is a little bit heavier, nether the less the frm-hub takes only disc for 6-bolts or frm swimming disc rotors anyhow. :)

I have to think about, but EUR 250 for 1st wheelset and EUR 200 for the 2nd would be a fair imho, plus shipping from Austria. Or free pickup in Vienna, buddy!

Back