WTD: Suspension forks 1 1/8 disc 130ish+ mm

dongward

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Wish list for this winters bike-pack means second hand goods are more likely - I think the order of priority is probably forks - mine are on their last legs and a service vs new/second hand pair doesn't stack up.

26" wheel, 1" 1/8 steerer, QR or 15/20mm axle which I think I can convert to with a circa 2005's era hope bulb hub. Something with a coil and 5 inch travel, relatively decent quality but money is king in the land of the poor...

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":hp27xbg5 said:
I have a spare rack and panniers if that's of any help?

Funnily enough I'm all good for the 'luggage' side of things with nice shiny alpkit gear - every year something needs replacing but that stuff is relatively new! Thanks though, d

dongward":1fnwypmp said:
bump fork

Hello there, I've got a pair of rock shox judy C in black from around 2008/9 with decals removed, coil spring only, 100mm travel, nothing special but good as new and weigh in at 2 kg, or a pair of manitou six in decent working condition, coil with oil damping, few marks on stanchions, but nothing too bad, I think these are more than 100mm but not too sure, you can have either for £25 plus post

Back