Cannondale Fatty internal parts

KeithW

Dirt Disciple
I have 2 Cannondale frames that need Fatty forks. Recent eBay purchases have been a joke; one pair advertised as 'could do with a service' have no internals (not sure how I'm going to 'service' fresh air), another set arrived from far afield with only needle bearings installed. Great.
USA supplies of the internal dampers and lockout levers pretty eye-watering with shipping on top.
Any advice, or better still parts, gratefully accpeted.
Thanks
Keith 'No Fatty' W

Re:

2 empty forks to fill:
A Super Fatty D Headshok (Around 1999)
A Fatty Ultra DL (Newer, around 2001)
Still no joy with either.

Re:

Hi Joe
Appreciate the response.
Unfortunately none of the links are based in the UK, and none of them appear to sell the bits I need. Top 2 do offer lefty servicing, $60 shipping to the place in the USA before I even begin to add parts and labour. Presumbaly another $60 to ship them back as well. Other site is entirely in German, again not obvious re. supply of parts.
I did message Xodus Bike Works in Devon last week, they mention Headshox servicing on their website, no response.
Ideally looking for a UK based part(s); can't justify something approaching the cost of a new bike just to get these forks up & running.
Any other ideas?

Re:

I have spent a fair bit of time looking for bits. I have 3 fattys and two are the same as the ones you are looking for. I have serviced them myself and only have a couple of packets of oil seals left and nobody in the uk seems to have stock of them. Hopefully with care I should get a few years use from them.

I just got some parts sent over from the USA for one of my bikes and got hit with the tax at 20% plus £8 post office handling fee.

Not helpful I know but best bet is if you can source another fork with the innards in to add to your collection.

Back