30.9 x 350mm plus seatpost wanted

OldFatTi

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Something decent and inline/minimal set back please.

Please reply on here so I get a notification :)

Cheers all!

I've got a kore carbon post. Need to check length but should be around 350. It's an I-beam and I've a matching kore saddle or I can include an adapter to allow normal saddle rails to be used.

I may have others. Are you after a particular colour?

Re:

Here's a few pics. Got a tidy Thomson one as well in black. Wasn't sure if I was going to use it or not, but may use another one I have. I found a syncros one as well that seems to be the same size as the kore, can't quite make out the size markings though.

The kore post has the standard rail adapter fitted but I can include an I-beam one if you like. I forgot to take pics of the I-beam kore saddle I have. If you are interested in that too let me know.

Attachments

• 2016-12-13 09.32.22.jpg
    2016-12-13 09.32.22.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 481
  • 2016-12-13 09.32.41.jpg
    2016-12-13 09.32.41.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 480
Re:

Cheers :)

Kore has too much setback, need inline really.

Interested in syncros if it's 30.9 x 350mm? How much is it please? A Thomson would be cool too.

Thanks again :)

OK cool. I'm sure I could get more based on the sales I've seen of syncros posts but how does £35 posted sound? I'd offer the Thomson one but I haven't quite decided whether I'll be using it yet on a build. It's a toss up between it and a carbon easton haven that someone sold me in the wrong size and refused to take it back despite listing it as 31.8.

Re:

Hey ishaw thanks a lot but ended up getting a nice cheap Thomson in the right length. Plus suits the build better than a syncros. And yeah you probably could get more for the syncros so all good :thumbs:

Re:

Hey ishaw thanks a lot but ended up getting a nice cheap Thomson in the right length. Plus suits the build better than a syncros. And yeah you probably could get more for the syncros so all good :thumbs:

Back