Sram 9.0 SL gripshift and brake levers

Re:

I've got a 9.0 front shifter in as new cond., don't know what happened to the rear shifter but I do have a pair of SRAM Attack 9 speed - the ones with the longer shifter barrel.

Re: Re:

jimbo-xc":uzguei4o said:
I've got a 9.0 front shifter in as new cond., don't know what happened to the rear shifter but I do have a pair of SRAM Attack 9 speed - the ones with the longer shifter barrel.

Which are Shimano compatible only, if that's of any help

Sram 9.0sl is ESP and requires an ESP specific rear mech

I do have a set of 9.0sl grip shifters, brake kevers, brakes, rear mech and cassette in my stash. Been trying to complete the set for a project but times have changed so could be tempted to part with it all.

ishaw":2y19z3gm said:
I do have a set of 9.0sl grip shifters, brake kevers, brakes, rear mech and cassette in my stash. Been trying to complete the set for a project but times have changed so could be tempted to part with it all.

I know what you mean, been after hubs for ages now!

Mike

I have a new in packet sram X-O 9 speed gripshift, just the right hand side one, comes with inner cable, 30 GBP posted

Re:

Still looking for some shifters, ideally the carbon effect type gripshift, not the half pipes.

Sorry for the delay. Mine are the white ones which I think are termed half pipes so I guess not what you are after?

Re:

Anyone looking for hubs??

2643956-large.jpg

:D

I also have some lever pairs left, if I remember right one set of grey 7.0 newer style, and 2 sets of carbon fiber optics, and maybe a black pair, but I am not sure about...

Latest posts

Back