Cannondale Headshok Headset and stem

The Malcolm

Retro Guru
Hi looking for a headset for a for Headshok ideally with the top dust seal as well. If the bearings are Knackered I would still be interested. Let me know what you have.

Also looking for a headshok stem as short as possible for a 25.4 handlebar with a 20 or so degree rise. I have a 120mm stem that I could swap if someone wants to go the other way.

Cheers
Bruce

Re:

Thanks. I hadn't seen them. I would prefer shorter ideally around 60mm. Not in a rush so will keep looking.
Cheers
Bruce

Re:

Think you'll struggle to get a 25.4 that short. Didn't do them back in the day. Better option would be to get a OS one and use a shim.

Out of left-field this one but I have an C'dale Urban SI integrated bars/stem WITH integrated light. Google it if not sure. They look mint and are in next to perfect condition and USB light charger is included of course. Designed for headshok/bad boy. In the region of £80 new all-in so would like £40 + p&p if interested. Stem c-to-c is 90mm.

Re: Re:

clubby":25w90xke said:
Think you'll struggle to get a 25.4 that short. Didn't do them back in the day. Better option would be to get a OS one and use a shim.

I have one this size already. I am building up a pair of headshok bikes for my boys. It will be a few years before the youngest is big enough for the second bike so I will keep looking.
Thanks
Bruce

saladodger":nnozpttx said:
Out of left-field this one but I have an C'dale Urban SI integrated bars/stem WITH integrated light. Google it if not sure. They look mint and are in next to perfect condition and USB light charger is included of course. Designed for headshok/bad boy. In the region of £80 new all-in so would like £40 + p&p if interested. Stem c-to-c is 90mm.

Thanks but this is more than I was looking to pay for one.

This might be still too long but, I've got a spare 100mm (might be 90mm) +5, 25.4, for a tenner plus pp

Back