ICONOCLASSIC : 2016

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Just a quick update on this years' show as we approach summer...

ICONOCLASSIC : 2016 will be on Sunday 21st August, and from here on in will be held consistently on the 3rd Sunday in August each year to keep things easy to remember.

I've confirmed details for the show with the council, and the format will be similar to last year with the new and improved show layout.

As per last year, as well as the pubs and restaurants surrounding the square, I'll be getting in some street food vendors and local breweries to keep us all happy through the day... :cool:

If there's any vendors you know of or who you think should be in attendance, please point them to the website or FB page to make contact - details in my signature below...

Again, as with previous years, I suspect quite a few people will be coming up a day early to make a weekend of it and staying locally to have a few beers.

If that's you, and you book a room / apartment / other in Warwick or it's environs, please mention the ICONOCLASSIC bike show when booking - I'm hoping in subsequent years to be able to negotiate a discount for show attendees, so spreading the word now amongst the various accommodation hosts should help this cause...

Anyway, that's it for now - more to come shortly no doubt...

Cheers,
Tom.

Back