National rides in our area

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just a quick heads up there are two national rides coming up in the West Midlands area

Mountain bike in the Forest of Dean on Saturday October 12th lead by Forest of Dean Mtb guides AKA James and his forest bandits .

Road ride in the Cotswolds which will be on Saturday November the 2nd lead by myself.

Look out for the main threads for details and discussions will post up the links here when they have been launched.

Cheers

if I hadn't f'cuked my hand up I'd be joining you,

still might if physio goes well... gives me something to aim for

There's nothing like giving us plenty of notice... :evil:

Not sure Kt and I can make it and Jon definitely can't, as he racing at Octoberfest in Bristol that day.

NeilM":3v7rw6cg said:
There's nothing like giving us plenty of notice... :evil:

Not sure Kt and I can make it and Jon definitely can't, as he racing at Octoberfest in Bristol that day.

The dates have been on both national calendars for 6 months + :roll:

daj":2786aqdv said:
The dates have been on both national calendars for 6 months + :roll:

I looked at the National dates at the beginning of the year and as there were no mtb rides in our area I didn't look again. I look at the regional dates on a regular basis, and there is no mention of the October National ride there.

As Matt is already booked elsewhere and THM PM'ed me yesterday about the mtb ride (which neither of us knew about), I'd say I'm not the only one who's been caught out.

I was joking about riding elsewhere neil,i have not even thought about it.but i think i have my children on the road ride weekend :D

IIRC the ride was originally posted in the national mtb calendar as a Cotswolds ride on either 12th/13th October. I don't do Sunday rides so happy that it's fallen on the Saturday and also happy enough to be riding at the FoD as it's been two years since I rode there last.

So I'm in, hope some of you lot can make it.

Back