A 'hook up' in September anyone?

grumpycommuter

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
And i'm not on about dogging either!

I never got around to organising a Time Trial, laziness and too much brewing got in the way. Next year?

Anyhow, rather than one set of Midlanders travelling to ride with the other half why not meet up in the middle for an hour?

I was thinking of The Pear Tree in Hook Norton which is approx 50 miles from 'The Nuneaton Tag Team' and it looks a similarish distance from Hereford / Gloucester but i'm happy to meet elsewhere, although given Ed's recent performances maybe The Bunch Of Carrots would be good :facepalm:

Let me know what you think.

Would this be your usual 'hardcore' or can anybody slow turn up? Got a road bike now and everything! :D

Just to clarify, i was thinking of cycling to the meet point having sarnie, break and chat for an hour and then cycling back, hence the half way bit. But if people want to drive over and then go for a spin that could also work.

yeah I will meet up! pending date I have quite a bit on in sept :roll:

Can run a route from Stow that can meet you guys at Hooky no problems.

daj":2hu3861v said:

Sounds good Dave. Let us know what dates you can do and we can take it from there. I'm sure Matt and Daz will be in touch. Are you doing the Lake District ride?

grumpycommuter":1ym7ya0b said:
daj":1ym7ya0b said:

Sounds good Dave. Let us know what dates you can do and we can take it from there. I'm sure Matt and Daz will be in touch. Are you doing the Lake District ride?

Lost the mojo a bit at the moment and got a 150 mile charity ride over the Lakes weekend date (not a great combination)

Back from my 87 miles in the chilterns,but have you actually ridden 100 miles karl in the last 6 months?if i am free i will be there, might even bring the gazelle

Back