brewery ride sunday 14th july

Great ride from the brewery with karl, and the added bonus of feetabix joining us .high lights must be karls Cadbury flake breakfast and a 50 mile ride becoming 68

Sounds great , I am guessing there is a reason for the very early start? Maybe a later time could open it up for a few further away :cool:

daj":1n2cwjuj said:
Sounds great , I am guessing there is a reason for the very early start? Maybe a later time could open it up for a few further away :cool:

The only reason we go early is because we all have children waiting at home. So we just get out early, it also avoids the heat .we are having another in a few weeks so will try and sort something :D

Ride rules
No steel, no ride

daj":eoru47xn said:

be good to have you along Dave....hows the back?

Highlight for me (apart from watching Karl's lips wrap round a flake at 8am in the morning......) was watching him toast the chap on an all singing carbon pinarello, using a 40 year old steel fixie, complete with brooks mounted, geography teacher stylee, leather satchel hanging off the back!......timeless Karl!......I was dying to go back and point it out to him!.......was there a shiny apple inside it?...... :LOL:

feetabix":f2vhbjqy said:
Highlight for me (apart from watching Karl's lips wrap round a flake at 8am in the morning......) was watching him toast the chap on an all singing carbon pinarello, using a 40 year old steel fixie, complete with brooks mounted, geography teacher stylee, leather satchel hanging off the back!......timeless Karl!......I was dying to go back and point it out to him!.......was there a shiny apple inside it?...... :LOL:

Cadbury's Flake - the breakfast of champions!

It was indeed a lovely mornings riding, looking forward to the next one. To Ashbourne and back?

Yeah.......would be great mate......Ashbourne a fave of mine. About 100 miles give or take, dependant on route.....including draycot in the clay on the way home, the mid staffs answer to mont ventoux........I'm in!.....anyone else fancy it?..... :D

I am in, and let's hope daz takes them horrid plastic mudguards of his bike.it was 28 degrees Sunday and I was sweating like a fat chick in a shell suit, so give the guards a miss :)

Back