Road spin - Sunday 21st or Weekend of 27th / 28th or April

grumpycommuter

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Anyone up for it? Can either go from my place in Atherstone or am happy to meet up elsewhere. A chance maybe to size up the opposition for the next Retroroadride?

Re: Road spin - Sunday 21st or Weekend of 27th / 28th or Apr

sorry, cannot make these dates.the 21st i have family stuff and the 28th i am riding a 70 mile sportif over at stratford on avon

matthew71":3bt2if2n said:
sorry, cannot make these dates.the 21st i have family stuff and the 28th i am riding a 70 mile sportif over at stratford on avon

sorry to hear that matt...we will meet soon :)

anyone else? Bikenut2010 is up for it!

I cant commit to anything the wife is being VERY understanding with the barrage of dates I am putting in the Calender at the moment

Have you never met Matt? You lucky lucky bugger

daj":fr8zips1 said:
I cant commit to anything the wife is being VERY understanding with the barrage of dates I am putting in the Calender at the moment

Have you never met Matt? You lucky lucky bugger

I'll ask the good lady to make your wife some Brownies, they are very scrummy. That should surely swing it :)

Yep still awaiting the 'pleasure of Matt'...

1000 for 1030 start on Saturday 27th. Pm me for my address if you want to come. Providing it's not lagging it down :)

Well, I was interested and so off I went. I went knowing that Karl had been somewhat under the weather and so, from a purely selfish point of view I might expect to at least keep him in sight!

I am to believe that the ride we did will make up the bulk of this year's Tour of the Brewery. The terrain is pretty flat with a myriad of attractive villages. Come along, you won't be disappointed!

Good to see Ken again and as I am typing this, it is hard to believe we were being bombarded with marble sized hail stones a couple of times during the ride!

Huge thanks to Karl's wife. We got back to a high tea that even Jane Austen would have struggled to describe in only one chapter.

Thanks again!

Iwasgoodonce":37xs1yd0 said:
Well, I was interested and so off I went. I went knowing that Karl had been somewhat under the weather and so, from a purely selfish point of view I might expect to at least keep him in sight!

I am to believe that the ride we did will make up the bulk of this year's Tour of the Brewery. The terrain is pretty flat with a myriad of attractive villages. Come along, you won't be disappointed!

Good to see Ken again and as I am typing this, it is hard to believe we were being bombarded with marble sized hail stones a couple of times during the ride!

Huge thanks to Karl's wife. We got back to a high tea that even Jane Austen would have struggled to describe in only one chapter.

Thanks again!

Your more then welcome Mark.

Looking forward to the next one.

Karl

Back