Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:43 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:28 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
T'was joking, though would have been ideal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:34 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
I will be digging her out for some fettling for Mayhem!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:36 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
daj wrote:
I will be digging her out for some fettling for Mayhem!!


Good man :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm 
aka Leo Swayer
aka Leo Swayer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Posts: 6365
Location: Wales.UK
As usual i've peaked too soon :oops: I've got a shed full of potential but all acquired too soon :roll:
24 hour swap anybody :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:40 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
Just had a quick look on the bay, can I suggest we exclude postage from the budget? Reasons being, surprising not many bikes suit the budget ! I know bikes have to be brought in April, just getting an idea what's about.

Any thoughts?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:06 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 6840
Location: Nth Somerset, UK
I have just been looking at bikes within 100 miles of home.

However, I do have the slight advantage of travelling all over the S. West with work :wink:

I have a question about what we do with the bikes afterwards. For those of us who choose not to keep our 'scrappers'; are there any recycle charities locally that would welcome the donation of a retro mtb or three?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
8) Will post up an official thread with the rules over the weekend 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:45 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 pm
Posts: 50
Location: Bristol
NeilM wrote:
I have just been looking at bikes within 100 miles of home.

However, I do have the slight advantage of travelling all over the S. West with work :wink:

I have a question about what we do with the bikes afterwards. For those of us who choose not to keep our 'scrappers'; are there any recycle charities locally that would welcome the donation of a retro mtb or three?


I'm donating mine to Bunker Bike Workshop, especially after this.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Dedicate ... z2NLuxnjRU


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:54 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 6840
Location: Nth Somerset, UK
KatieMacK wrote:
NeilM wrote:
I have just been looking at bikes within 100 miles of home.

However, I do have the slight advantage of travelling all over the S. West with work :wink:

I have a question about what we do with the bikes afterwards. For those of us who choose not to keep our 'scrappers'; are there any recycle charities locally that would welcome the donation of a retro mtb or three?


I'm donating mine to Bunker Bike Workshop, especially after this.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Dedicate ... z2NLuxnjRU


How many bikes can you get on you bike rack? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:59 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
NeilM wrote:
KatieMacK wrote:
NeilM wrote:
I have just been looking at bikes within 100 miles of home.

However, I do have the slight advantage of travelling all over the S. West with work :wink:

I have a question about what we do with the bikes afterwards. For those of us who choose not to keep our 'scrappers'; are there any recycle charities locally that would welcome the donation of a retro mtb or three?


I'm donating mine to Bunker Bike Workshop, especially after this.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Dedicate ... z2NLuxnjRU


How many bikes can you get on you bike rack? :wink:


I was thinking that!! :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group