Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:41 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:09 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
Its tomorrow folks !!

The weather is looking good and anything like today is going to be a fantastic day out 8)

Some strong points gained on the 2013 piking league table too :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:01 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
daj wrote:
Its tomorrow folks !!

The weather is looking good and anything like today is going to be a fantastic day out 8)

Some strong points gained on the 2013 piking league table too :lol:


Surely your top of the league after Jans ride ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:16 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
Not with my point scoring system :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:17 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
daj wrote:
Not with my point scoring system :wink:


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:31 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
Ace ride out today!!

A very cold misty start that cleared into a lovely stunning day showing the Cotswolds at its very best.

Riders attended

daj
Ededwards
matthew71
Big Ejit
Stocko

I dread to think what the visitors thought of the conversations that were going on :lol: We are not all perverts in the West Midlands ... Well most are to be fair :lol:

Route not fully completed but still clocked a good 25+ miles can confirm once garmin uploaded.

Great to see everyone and meet the new faces, Will run again in the summer to start nailing down a national ride route.

Cheers

daj


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:39 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
25.3 miles and 2,313 ft of climbing (Garmin stopped for a bit too grrrrr )


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:48 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:55 pm
Posts: 1106
Location: Dorset,UK
daj wrote:
Ace ride out today!!

A very cold misty start that cleared into a lovely stunning day showing the Cotswolds at its very best.

Riders attended

daj
Ededwards
matthew71
Big Ejit
Stocko

I dread to think what the visitors thought of the conversations that were going on :lol: We are not all perverts in the West Midlands ... Well most are to be fair :lol:

Route not fully completed but still clocked a good 25+ miles can confirm once garmin uploaded.

Great to see everyone and meet the new faces, Will run again in the summer to start nailing down a national ride route.

Cheers

daj


Great to come and ride a new area today....even if it got the bike dirty!
Hope to come up again as I bet it's really good terrain in the summer..

Cheers dave!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:47 pm 
Pumpy's Bear
Pumpy's Bear
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:03 pm
Posts: 8145
Location: Hereford
Great day out Dave, top company all round so many thanks for hosting and special thanks to Mrs Dave for post ride chilli.

Bike of the Ride? Got to be stocko's minty Clockwork although matthew71's RaceLite ran it close.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:09 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Brum
That was a great ride and a beautiful day out even if I was bringing up the rear on most/all of the climbs. :(
Couldn't ask for better.

Thanks Daj.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:40 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
Big Ejit wrote:
That was a great ride and a beautiful day out even if I was bringing up the rear on most/all of the climbs. :(
Couldn't ask for better.

Thanks Daj.


Dont you worry about that it was great to have you along !!

Great to meet you too Stocko hope you enjoy the Pace 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group