Official 2013 Mountain Mayhem team thread

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Time has flown for sure hopefully the horrors of last year Mayhem are forgotten :shock: But the time has come to step forward and stick it to the other Retrobike area teams.

Looks like we will have a new venue too!!

For those that don't know mayhem here are some links (no links to last year for good reason!! )

viewtopic.php?t=135221&highlight=mayhem+mountain

viewtopic.php?t=154246

From previous experience can you please read the following!!

-Mayhem normally falls on Fathers day weekend
-If a family member or friend have a birthday on that weekend this year then they will no doubt have it on that day next year
-Unless you have caravan you will be sleeping in a tent
-The tent will be in a field
-The field does not come with 5 star facilities
-The weather will be rain
-commitment to whole 24 hours is preferred
-Unless your 106 year old nan is taken hostage piking out is not a option

So there we are .... Who is up for the highlight of the bike calender in 2013?

If you can to start with just pop your names down and if intending to ride Solo please state so. Hopefully we can have enough people to raise another ten man team with some solo efforts this year.

lets be having you then :cool:

WEST MIDLANDS TEAM CAPTAIN- NEILM

Team Riders

Jon p
NeilM p
mass199 p
TedC p
feetabix p
Spencer p
Nevadasmith p
Charlieboy28 p
Rupeww
Lee Miller p

Solo Riders

Matthew71
daj

OK, just spoken to the boy.

Jon and I are up for it.

I'm yer man for the retro team, and I'll do an after dark sesh, but Jon may ride solo and on a modern (where did we go wrong mother?), he hasn't made up his mind yet.

I'll defo be there but its a non riding year for me this year :D
I've got my eye on a room in Ledbury so i can pop up on my bike, but i won't have to camp :cool:

*Edit: D'oh, a room in Ledbury won't be much good if the venue is changing wil it!!!!!! :roll:

Re: .

Grannygrinder":1hht649r said:
I'll defo be there but its a non riding year for me this year :D
I've got my eye on a room in Ledbury so i can pop up on my bike, but i won't have to camp :cool:

*Edit: D'oh, a room in Ledbury won't be much good if the venue is changing wil it!!!!!! :roll:

Great skills Mike ;)

Anymore peeps?

Got a few more spots to fill, If no takers will open it up to other regions riders :D

Back