Wiggle Mountain Mayhem

NeilM

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Right then, the dates for Mayhem are June 15th and 16th.

The venue has been moved, and not yet announced, but will be within 40 miles of Eastnor, so still not too far to travel.

Jon and I are up for it, what about the rest?

Entries open on Feb 28th, so lets be quick about it.

I have signed up to the newsletter, so as soon as they release the venue, I'll post it up.

Link: http://www.wigglemountainmayhem.com/

And before the arguments start, I'm pretty keen to do an overnight session and I think Jon is too.

I'm not sure who is supposed to be co-ordinating this, other than not me, but I thought I'd post this up to get the ball rolling.

I'm not sure who is supposed to be co-ordinating this, other than not me, but I thought I'd post this up to get the ball rolling

You could of just waited for your AEC !! (As normal !! ;) )

NeilM":aan7z3ck said:
Sorry for being keen and enthusiastic Dave.

:LOL: Im joking!! Makes a change to have people keen!! We normally drive around the night before kidnapping riders :shock:

I will knock up a official thread only to make it easier to edit when interest grows :D

I'll be lucky to manage one lap, ask me for six and you can just bury my corpse out on the course somewhere.

misteroo":376e99gu said:
Anyone up for a multi region unfit drunken team of 10??

.....the implication being the other teams are diffferent to this?...... :facepalm: ......

misteroo":s3qm8trn said:
Anyone up for a multi region unfit drunken team of 10??

:LOL: :LOL: Thats the usual West midlands 10 & joined now by Solos & I believe a 4 too !! :shock:

Latest posts

Back