Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:43 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:08 pm 
West Midlands Deputy AEC
West Midlands Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Posts: 3829
Location: Suffolk
theredchili wrote:
you use to have a skoda dad, so f**k off


Bloody great line that was - note to self - never ever get a skoda or my son might use that on me :lol:

Thanks for the pic James - seems like a distant memory and I almost forgot that Dave was on that ride he went home so early!

I aven't ridden for so long I think I'm going to need my stabilisers back on again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Posts: 2705
Location: nuneaton warks
nevadasmith wrote:
theredchili wrote:
you use to have a skoda dad, so f**k off


Bloody great line that was - note to self - never ever get a skoda or my son might use that on me :lol:

Thanks for the pic James - seems like a distant memory and I almost forgot that Dave was on that ride he went home so early!

I aven't ridden for so long I think I'm going to need my stabilisers back on again.



The stabiliser,s will probably get snagged on the countless garage queens on the way out.so you may aswell get back to ebay searches like you did on mayhem weekend :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:33 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
matthew71 wrote:
nevadasmith wrote:
theredchili wrote:
you use to have a skoda dad, so f**k off


Bloody great line that was - note to self - never ever get a skoda or my son might use that on me :lol:

Thanks for the pic James - seems like a distant memory and I almost forgot that Dave was on that ride he went home so early!

I aven't ridden for so long I think I'm going to need my stabilisers back on again.



The stabiliser,s will probably get snagged on the countless garage queens on the way out.so you may aswell get back to ebay searches like you did on mayhem weekend :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 pm 
West Midlands Deputy AEC
West Midlands Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Posts: 3829
Location: Suffolk
matthew71 aka Dr Evil wrote:
The stabiliser,s will probably get snagged on the countless garage queens on the way out.so you may aswell get back to ebay searches like you did on mayhem weekend :lol:


Yep it's taking up a lot of time to find NOS period stabilisers for each bike, so long in fact that I may end up missing mayhem next year too......! :lol:

daj aka Mr Bigglesworth wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Shut up Dave ;)


Attachments:
1480___Source.jpg
1480___Source.jpg [ 21.35 KiB | Viewed 423 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
Bigglesworth ? do tell


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
when are you riding again? :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:43 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
me ? sorry I'm injured Through riding , a riding injury so don't know , saturday ? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
theredchili wrote:
me ? sorry I'm injured Through riding , a riding injury so don't know , saturday ? :wink:


Not you ...your the ultimate rider ...your always riding!!

I meant the garage queen!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 pm 
West Midlands Deputy AEC
West Midlands Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Posts: 3829
Location: Suffolk
daj wrote:
theredchili wrote:
me ? sorry I'm injured Through riding , a riding injury so don't know , saturday ? :wink:


Not you ...your the ultimate rider ...your always riding!!

I meant the garage queen!!


Not sure - next year maybe.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
Adrian , think you should ride solo next year ( like this year ) :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group