Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:48 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:09 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
Quote:
He came out on the British Steel ride, remember, the one you left early as you "weren't feeling like riding "


Still on a retro bike though hey? :wink: Thought you would of replied to Matt rather than trying to have another dig at me !! :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:11 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
NeilM wrote:
theredchili wrote:
May try it on the full susser instead of the SS , depending on pain levels on the day


Far be it from me to be sensible, but....

Speaking from close to 30 years Martial Arts experience.

If the rib is just separated from the intercostal, then you might just get away with a ride... provided you don't do too much breathing :wink:

If the rib is cracked or definitely broken, then don't do it.


So what your actually saying Neil unless James is competing for a Gold medal at the Wobble dont be a dick? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 6851
Location: Nth Somerset, UK
daj wrote:
So what your actually saying Neil unless James is competing for a Gold medal at the Wobble dont be a dick? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Ermm... YUP! That'd be about the size of it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:36 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
daj wrote:
Quote:
He came out on the British Steel ride, remember, the one you left early as you "weren't feeling like riding "


Still on a retro bike though hey? :wink: Thought you would of replied to Matt rather than trying to have another dig at me !! :lol: :lol:


I actually got injured riding a Retrobike Sunday :wink: but I guess the
more you ride ,the more chance of incident


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 am 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
matthew71 wrote:
theredchili wrote:
daj wrote:
Still you got the perfect excuse to enjoy the only enjoyable part of the Wobble ..... Drinking and chilling!!! :lol: :lol:


May try it on the full susser instead of the SS , depending on pain levels on the day



are you plain stupid ? THE mountain rescue man be rescued by the proper mountain rescue with a punctured lung :roll:


Not stupid, just a rider , riders ride simple as. Won't need rescue will rescue myself, with wrap my chest in old tubes to protect myself

Don't need excuses for not riding , me :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 am 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Posts: 2705
Location: nuneaton warks
theredchili wrote:
matthew71 wrote:
theredchili wrote:
daj wrote:
Still you got the perfect excuse to enjoy the only enjoyable part of the Wobble ..... Drinking and chilling!!! :lol: :lol:


May try it on the full susser instead of the SS , depending on pain levels on the day



are you plain stupid ? THE mountain rescue man be rescued by the proper mountain rescue with a punctured lung :roll:


Not stupid, just a rider , riders ride simple as. Won't need rescue will rescue myself, with wrap my chest in old tubes to protect myself

Don't need excuses for not riding , me :wink:


Plenty of excuses for the national rides,did you make any? or was it all the fat,s gear hangers have rusted off?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:28 am 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
matthew71 wrote:
theredchili wrote:
matthew71 wrote:
theredchili wrote:
daj wrote:
Still you got the perfect excuse to enjoy the only enjoyable part of the Wobble ..... Drinking and chilling!!! :lol: :lol:


May try it on the full susser instead of the SS , depending on pain levels on the day



are you plain stupid ? THE mountain rescue man be rescued by the proper mountain rescue with a punctured lung :roll:


Not stupid, just a rider , riders ride simple as. Won't need rescue will rescue myself, with wrap my chest in old tubes to protect myself

Don't need excuses for not riding , me :wink:


Plenty of excuses for the national rides,did you make any? or was it all the fat,s gear hangers have rusted off?


My excuses are the same as yours, kids come first :wink:

Mech hangers are over rated anyway


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:30 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 6851
Location: Nth Somerset, UK
theredchili wrote:
kids come first :wink:


Mine do...you'd think they'd give the old man a break from time to time and allow him the honour of an occasional hilltop victory, but no; there I am slogging up a hill mind and body in battle against one another, I look up and ahead of me there he is, legs spinning making it all look ohhh sooo easy......

Oh, hold on, that's not what you meant is it? :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:43 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
NeilM wrote:
theredchili wrote:
kids come first :wink:


Mine do...you'd think they'd give the old man a break from time to time and allow him the honour of an occasional hilltop victory, but no; there I am slogging up a hill mind and body in battle against one another, I look up and ahead of me there he is, legs spinning making it all look ohhh sooo easy......

Oh, hold on, that's not what you meant is it? :oops:


Neil, the only thing you need to remember from you kids :

you use to have a skoda dad, so f**k off


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:51 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 6851
Location: Nth Somerset, UK
theredchili wrote:
Neil, the only thing you need to remember from you kids :

you use to have a skoda dad, so f**k off


James, it rings constantly in my ears. :roll:

P.s. Got another one at the moment, until the nice man at Hertz asks for it back.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group