WTD : Part time training partner in Atherstone

grumpycommuter

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for someone to do one road training session per week. Being able to plan 3 - 4 weeks ahead is the key as having a young family needs LOADS of organisation. Training to increase speed (DUHHHHH!!) :roll: over 10 miles, so looking for fast ish interval work with shortish recoveries. Will go out any weather. Have some good routes here but i'll travel a little too. I'm not fast :roll: Average 20.8 for 10miles and just under 22 for slightly shorter, so really need a wake up call :cry:

Have access to beer if unsure :LOL:

P.s i really don't want to go down the club route as i spent nearly 15 years training and racing X-Country with Tamworth and prefer seeing my family!

if you can put up with my self employment biased unusual timetable needs then im your man!......living 0.0000486 miles away will help too!.....i need that same wake up call!......daz :D

feetabix":3oqm3wqp said:
if you can put up with my self employment biased unusual timetable needs then im your man!......living 0.0000486 miles away will help too!.....i need that same wake up call!......daz :D

a pm is on the way, or maybe i should put my details on a paper aeroplane and chuck it to you? :roll:

Back