Leckhampton 22 July.

rupeww

Retrobike Rider
I would like to suggest a nice summer ride around leckhampton, to put the memories of the last one behind us once and for all!!

22 July is a suggestion, the 8th (next sunday) or the 29th work just as well for me.

I have a good new route in mind which will be quite different as it will start/finish in cheltenham town, not far away but you get the full leckhampton experience from there instead of starting half way up or at the top like we have before.

And you get a much better end to the ride that way too.!

Any takers?

rupeww":zeiek458 said:
I would like to suggest a nice summer ride around leckhampton, to put the memories of the last one behind us once and for all!!

22 July is a suggestion, the 8th (next sunday) or the 29th work just as well for me.

I have a good new route in mind which will be quite different as it will start/finish in cheltenham town, not far away but you get the full leckhampton experience from there instead of starting half way up or at the top like we have before.

And you get a much better end to the ride that way too.!

Any takers?

Rupe,

Great idea , but sadly have stuff on ,on all these dates

if you manage to get out, post up some pics

James

im pretty stuffed too being so close to the wedding now also with national ride this weekend , eds roadride and the british steel ride :?

daj":1glptgab said:
im pretty stuffed too being so close to the wedding now also with national ride this weekend , eds roadride and the british steel ride :?

.........and you won't be popular if you fall off and break something before the big day!

Dave and james........I had meant to discuss dates etc for this with you at mayhem, but was to bedazzled by the event!! So, thought I would just chuckin a date and get on with it. If the route turns out to be good then we can do it again another time, as long as its not snowing!!

Yep, its crap!! I've not been on a bike since mayhem but running quite a bit at the moment instead so all good!!

Got a great rout sorted and it wont be flooded up on the hill, muddy here and there though!

Would be good if you can make it.

Put me and a mate as attending rupe, go easy on the route as riding eds road ride on the Saturday :shock:

Back