Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:36 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:13 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 pm
Posts: 588
Location: Cheltenham.
Ouch.

Twisted my pelvis apparantly??!! All I know is it hurts and one leg feels shorter than the other. Should improve in a few days but no bikes for me for a few days, only gentle rides I was advised!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:04 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Posts: 2705
Location: nuneaton warks
rupeww wrote:
Ouch.

Twisted my pelvis apparantly??!! All I know is it hurts and one leg feels shorter than the other. Should improve in a few days but no bikes for me for a few days, only gentle rides I was advised!!


You should have tried the 20 stone and under on match.com rupe :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:09 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
matthew71 wrote:
rupeww wrote:
Ouch.

Twisted my pelvis apparantly??!! All I know is it hurts and one leg feels shorter than the other. Should improve in a few days but no bikes for me for a few days, only gentle rides I was advised!!


You should have tried the 20 stone and under on match.com rupe :lol:


ha,ha that is naughty!!!

Hope you feel better soon Rupe!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:14 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
Aggggghhh out of time !! Not ideal timing a week before I get married!!

Well the dog is in bit of a mess but it's kinda rolling with summer splashbacks So I will be moaning like a bast@rd in any mud

Right off to pick suits up!!!


:twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:43 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:18 pm
Posts: 733
Location: The FoD.
daj wrote:
Aggggghhh out of time !! Not ideal timing a week before I get married!!

Well the dog is in bit of a mess but it's kinda rolling with summer splashbacks So I will be moaning like a bast@rd in any mud

Right off to pick suits up!!!


:twisted:


Dave moaning about tyres :roll: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:39 pm 
West Midlands Deputy AEC
West Midlands Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Posts: 3830
Location: Suffolk
mass199 wrote:
daj wrote:
Aggggghhh out of time !! Not ideal timing a week before I get married!!

Well the dog is in bit of a mess but it's kinda rolling with summer splashbacks So I will be moaning like a bast@rd in any mud

Right off to pick suits up!!!


:twisted:


Dave moaning about tyres :roll: :wink:


:lol: - t least he won't be sporting the usual wildslippers!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:31 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:55 pm
Posts: 4309
Location: In trubble'fsumthin r'uther....North Warwickshire
hi men.......just going out, but i presume its still a 10 for 10.30 start at the location on the front page.......daz :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:55 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
feetabix wrote:
hi men.......just going out, but i presume its still a 10 for 10.30 start at the location on the front page.......daz :D


It's 9:30- 10 start


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:10 pm 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
We'll be heading down in the green goblin, hopefully should get there on time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
Easy_Rider wrote:
We'll be heading down in the green goblin, hopefully should get there on time.


That's great , done 120k this week on the bike so maybe a relaxing pace everyone ????


Last edited by theredchili on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group