5th of May Cotswolds ride "Return to Hell " This S

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
With the grim taste of The Hell of the North Cotswolds still with us what a better time to return :twisted:

The date: 5th of May 2012

The location: Blockley GL569EA

The ride: 50k of more Hell

Its vital I need to keep updated with numbers to be expected for hospitality from mrs daj (you can mess with her but Im not!!) :LOL:

Cheers

daj

Ride time will be 10:30am sharp , The kettle and breakfast selection will be on from 9am so feel free to drop in early :cool:

Postcode for HQ is GL569EA which is cothers court. Directly opposite the entrance to winter way/Springfield . Parking will be limited in the court itself but there is plenty of parking on station road and winter way/Springfield (all visible from HQ). Also the boy will be patrolling the area to help guide you in (look for mayhem T shirt skinny runt!!)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&bav ... CB8Q8gEwAA

For the ride make sure you have enough fuel and water for the whole ride , Mrs daj will be issuing her infamous flapjack on departure so leave some room in your sacks!!

Again can I ask to keep me updated if you are planning to attend or not attend (if you have said you are) so we can get the grub sorted.

Any diet requirements let me know too!!

Victims

-daj
-Nevadasmith
-GT-Steve
-mass1999?
-ededwards
-theredchili
-pedalhead
:cool:

Attachments

• FShincapie.jpg
    FShincapie.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,661
very tempting, just not sure if I'm at the right level of fitness for this or not, yet... :( :oops:

GT-Steve":2ma43vt7 said:
very tempting, just not sure if I'm at the right level of fitness for this or not, yet... :( :oops:

Steve, see who else joins us , If its just me and adrian and you want to join us can totally adjust the route to suit what ever you want to do? :D

ok dokey.

Only 35miles from here, so happy to attend.. just don't want to hold everyone up.. :oops: :LOL:

Back