FoD ride 22nd Jan & Jumble now with Aftermath

theredchili

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi Chaps,

After the previous thread ,lets organise something for Sunday 22nd of Jan,10 am start at peddleabikeaway centre,please show interest here and lets kick start the year ! Bring along any parts you don't need for a jumble also

For those who cannot make this day, I probably be out on Saturday the 21st if you can make this day,thats cool as well. :cool:

if you can't make sunday and can Saturday ! Confirmed

theredchili

Main Event Confirmed Sunday the 22nd & Jumble after

theredchili
Daj
Funk to Funky
mass199
GRD
Uncle Monty

Possible

Grannygrinder

It's tomorrow folks!!! Anyone else for some fun in the woods?

just back from a reccy, tasty route lined up :cool:

****Edit****

The meeting place,peddleabikeaway centre is getting more and more popular, now this won't effect our rides, but parking can be an issue,they are extending the carpark as we speak, but please get there early .

There is some alternative parking places, please pm me or text me if you need more info.

Just been talking with Uncle Monty. We fancy a run down. Can you please pm me some contact details as we are driving down from near Gatwick airport and would like to be able to let you know if we hit traffic issues. Also is there a post Code for bike shop / centre where you are meeting?

grd":2kzdtdkk said:
Just been talking with Uncle Monty. We fancy a run down. Can you please pm me some contact details as we are driving down from near Gatwick airport and would like to be able to let you know if we hit traffic issues. Also is there a post Code for bike shop / centre where you are meeting?

Great stuff, Pm coming your way post code is : GL16 7EH

map : http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... 7965%2C%2D

Back