Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Either day suits me, see you there !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

theredchili

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Just wonder if anyone is up for a ride next weekend in the Forest of Dean, if so what day suits ?

Will ride solo if no interest, but if you fancy it-let me know by voting on the poll and reply to thread.

Please only vote on poll if your able to attend to keep results fair and accurate

thanks

*****Edit*****

Riders confirmed :

theredchili (+1,maybe)
Daj
Funktofunky
Ededwards +1 His mate'Dave
Nevadasmith
Rupeww
mass199

I am rubbish at the moment with dates,agreed without realising its next week as it stands there is nothing in the diary but if we have to car hunt that will come first! So either day at the moment

daj":3bcqvzy0 said:
I am rubbish at the moment with dates,agreed without realising its next week as it stands there is nothing in the diary but if we have to car hunt that will come first! So either day at the moment

if you do come,hope you got your Single speed sorted :D

theredchili":25el84aa said:
daj":25el84aa said:

Its a bare frame at the moment without the funds currently to change that I very much doubt it will be there :LOL: once I have sorted a few things will know where I am to build it

theredchili":22isdqv9 said:
daj":22isdqv9 said:

Dave? Single speed?!

Sunday best for me but easy really.

Back