Black Country Members

petitpal

Retrobike Rider
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Been noticing a few members based in or around the Black Country recently. Come on fellow Black Country folk, where am ya? Thought it might be useful to get an idea of who we are for future rides, etc. :)

Bostin!
P.

Three is a good start anyway. :)

Btw, in case you're wondering about my current location - I'm from Halesowen originally. Right next to the wonderful riding that is the Clent Hills. :)

petitpal":1529pr8y said:
Btw, in case you're wondering about my current location - I'm from Halesowen originally. Right next to the wonderful riding that is the Clent Hills. :)

Me too, my mom and dad still live there (Squirrels estate).

I reckon there's a good chance we've crossed paths a few times and I don't just mean the ones over Clent ;) .

Well, I live in Codsall but am really an exiled Devonian. I would be able to ride locally but struggle with finding time to attain anything but a low base fitness level.

Iwasgoodonce":16zwcn25 said:
Well, I live in Codsall but am really an exiled Devonian. I would be able to ride locally but struggle with finding time to attain anything but a low base fitness level.

I thought you went well enough at the FoD, besides retro rides are all about going at your own pace.

I haven't got much time for riding either but if we get something organised I'll see if I'm allowed out to play.

Hi guys

originally a brummy (Alum Rock), 9yrs old moved to Essex (southend on sea), i hated the place and headed back at 16yrs old (left home).. ended up in Willenhall (poverty nob for those that know lol).. 18yrs there!. moved out to Great Wyrley 5 years ago :D.. 2 mins from cannock chase an the ftd/monkey and lovin every min of it :)

modern MTB and a retro roadie are my rides...

Craig

Iwasgoodonce":33tah2zt said:

I really dont think your fitness is anything to worry about Mark!! ;)

weeman_mtb":gr8mld32 said:
petitpal":gr8mld32 said:

Me too, my mom and dad still live there (Squirrels estate).

I reckon there's a good chance we've crossed paths a few times and I don't just mean the ones over Clent ;) .

Hmmm - interesting. I'll PM you to avoid dragging up our sordid pasts on the public forum :D (My brother's just moving off the squirrels, btw)

Latest posts

Back