Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:18 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:35 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Posts: 2705
Location: nuneaton warks
daj wrote:
matthew71 wrote:
daj wrote:
Took delivery of the new toy today!!

Just need to find the parts to make it work :lol:



nice dave, is that the garage you are supposed to have made super clean :?


ha,ha git

(Super clean for me!!) :lol:


Dose that take disc,s dave ? And intergrated headset ,nice


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:39 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
matthew71 wrote:
daj wrote:
matthew71 wrote:
daj wrote:
Took delivery of the new toy today!!

Just need to find the parts to make it work :lol:



nice dave, is that the garage you are supposed to have made super clean :?


ha,ha git

(Super clean for me!!) :lol:


Dose that take disc,s dave ? And intergrated headset ,nice


It does Matt, Only downer on the frame as has both mounts :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:43 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
daj wrote:
matthew71 wrote:
daj wrote:
matthew71 wrote:
daj wrote:
Took delivery of the new toy today!!

Just need to find the parts to make it work :lol:



nice dave, is that the garage you are supposed to have made super clean :?


ha,ha git

(Super clean for me!!) :lol:


Dose that take disc,s dave ? And intergrated headset ,nice


It does Matt, Only downer on the frame as has both mounts :?




Soooooooo Modern Dave :lol:


Are you putting discs on it? May as well


Last edited by theredchili on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
shhhhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:46 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:18 pm
Posts: 3798
Location: Staffordshire
I have more or less completed my winter bike build. Just the tyres to glue on and the bar tape to wrap. The first task I have never tried and the second one just can't do!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:09 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
Iwasgoodonce wrote:
I have more or less completed my winter bike build. Just the tyres to glue on and the bar tape to wrap. The first task I have never tried and the second one just can't do!


Look forward to seeing the beast at the Gospel next Month!

Progress is slow on the Crosser with wheels setting me back :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:09 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 6854
Location: Nth Somerset, UK
Wrapping tape is very entertaining, just look on Youtube and you'll find 27 different ways of doing a figure 8, then after the headache has gone, you take the bike to your LBS :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:18 pm
Posts: 3798
Location: Staffordshire
Last time I got Ed to do it. No, I must be brave and learn how to do it myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:24 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
Iwasgoodonce wrote:
Last time I got Ed to do it. No, I must be brave and learn how to do it myself.


Well ..... lets see the results then?? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: .
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:43 pm 
aka Leo Swayer
aka Leo Swayer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Posts: 6365
Location: Wales.UK
Bar tape is a doddle :D pm for further details :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group