Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:47 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:58 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
daj wrote:
you lucky man I would love to see a wild boar 8)


Move to the FoD then :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:22 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:32 am
Posts: 1595
Location: Worcestershire / West Midlands
That is one of the great things about MTB though - you can get there quickly and, relatively, quietly - so you get to see lots more wildlife. Always running in to raptors (birds, not dinosaurs) and deer in the Wyre. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:38 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
theredchili wrote:
daj wrote:
you lucky man I would love to see a wild boar 8)


Move to the FoD then :lol: :lol: :lol:


I can't I have 10 toes and there not webbed :cry: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
daj wrote:
theredchili wrote:
daj wrote:
you lucky man I would love to see a wild boar 8)


Move to the FoD then :lol: :lol: :lol:


I can't I have 10 toes and there not webbed :cry: :lol:


ooooooooh ,high 6 :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:08 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
theredchili wrote:
daj wrote:
theredchili wrote:
daj wrote:
you lucky man I would love to see a wild boar 8)


Move to the FoD then :lol: :lol: :lol:


I can't I have 10 toes and there not webbed :cry: :lol:


ooooooooh ,high 6 :wink:


:lol:

You all set to honc? 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:11 pm 
West Midlands Deputy AEC
West Midlands Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Posts: 3830
Location: Suffolk
From Moreton to Broadway taking in some HONC air!

(And making sure the bike wasn't going to fall apart after I washed it yesterday...)

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:25 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
nevadasmith wrote:
From Moreton to Broadway taking in some HONC air!

(And making sure the bike wasn't going to fall apart after I washed it yesterday...)



So ready for the 100k on Sunday ? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Posts: 2705
Location: nuneaton warks
theredchili wrote:
nevadasmith wrote:
From Moreton to Broadway taking in some HONC air!

(And making sure the bike wasn't going to fall apart after I washed it yesterday...)



So ready for the 100k on Sunday ? :wink:


gutted i am missing the 100k , dave will never make it, he will blowing out off hia ass after 20 k, you better take them lush energy gel,s by the bucket :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:04 pm 
West Midlands Deputy AEC
West Midlands Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Posts: 3830
Location: Suffolk
matthew71 wrote:
theredchili wrote:
nevadasmith wrote:
From Moreton to Broadway taking in some HONC air!

(And making sure the bike wasn't going to fall apart after I washed it yesterday...)



So ready for the 100k on Sunday ? :wink:


gutted i am missing the 100k , dave will never make it, he will blowing out off hia ass after 20 k, you better take them lush energy gel,s by the bucket :lol:


100K? I just spat my beer over my laptop :shock:

No way chap - 50K for me :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:38 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Posts: 6266
Location: Stow on the Wold, Glos
matthew71 wrote:
theredchili wrote:
nevadasmith wrote:
From Moreton to Broadway taking in some HONC air!

(And making sure the bike wasn't going to fall apart after I washed it yesterday...)



So ready for the 100k on Sunday ? :wink:


gutted i am missing the 100k , dave will never make it, he will blowing out off hia ass after 20 k, you better take them lush energy gel,s by the bucket :lol:


Your such a cheeky bugger!!!! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group