Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:27 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:31 pm 
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 5716
Location: Groningen, Netherlands
Rio wrote:
stumpjumper1990 wrote:
DAMN!!!! :evil:
Just remembered I DO have something else planned on the 26th of February!!

I won't be able te make it..... :cry: :cry:

No chance to show my Scott..... :(


too bad you can't make it Bart!! I'll have a "Nijmegen Retro Ride part 2" in the spring, so we'll make sure you're free then :D


Great!!

I forgot my whiskyclub has a whiskytasting on the 26th. And because I'm the chairman, I have to be there......!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:33 pm 
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm
Posts: 2102
Location: Best part of Holland
stumpjumper1990 wrote:
Rio wrote:
stumpjumper1990 wrote:
DAMN!!!! :evil:
Just remembered I DO have something else planned on the 26th of February!!

I won't be able te make it..... :cry: :cry:

No chance to show my Scott..... :(


too bad you can't make it Bart!! I'll have a "Nijmegen Retro Ride part 2" in the spring, so we'll make sure you're free then :D


Great!!

I forgot my whiskyclub has a whiskytasting on the 26th. And because I'm the chairman, I have to be there......!


I must say, being the chairman of a whiskeyclub is really cool!! 8) That might be the only reason that's good enough not to come to nijmegen... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:27 am 
Concours Judge
Concours Judge
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:59 pm
Posts: 8171
Location: a proper EU country
I'll see whether I can arrange something. Hope so.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:13 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:35 pm
Posts: 3071
I wont be there again. Too busy with our new home and most important I became dad of the most beautifull girl in the world a few weeks ago.

Maybe next time.

Have fun!

cheers,
Martin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:40 pm 
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 5716
Location: Groningen, Netherlands
Martin wrote:
I wont be there again. Too busy with our new home and most important I became dad of the most beautifull girl in the world a few weeks ago.

Maybe next time.

Have fun!

cheers,
Martin


Hi Martin,

Congrats with the new born!!
We are expecting our forth in July!

Cheers,
Bart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:28 pm 
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm
Posts: 2102
Location: Best part of Holland
congrats to both Marin and Bart!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:48 pm 
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 5716
Location: Groningen, Netherlands
Rio wrote:
congrats to both Marin and Bart!


Hahahaha! :lol: :lol: Working on the Marin today!! :lol: :lol:


Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:13 pm 
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm
Posts: 2102
Location: Best part of Holland
stumpjumper1990 wrote:
Rio wrote:
congrats to both Marin and Bart!


Hahahaha! :lol: :lol: Working on the Marin today!! :lol: :lol:


Thanks!


haha! :lol: sorry Martin, I meant you off course!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:09 am 
98+ BoTM Winner / Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:58 pm
Posts: 3520
Location: the Netherlands
just noticed this (thanks Pim), I'll be there 8)
Cheers Roy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 am 
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
PoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm
Posts: 2102
Location: Best part of Holland
yo-eddy wrote:
just noticed this (thanks Pim), I'll be there 8)
Cheers Roy


Great!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group