Retro Ride Nijmegen

Rio

Retrobike Rider
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Want to see if Nijmegen has cool trails? Feel like you need a support group for your Retro addiction? Come to Nijmegen on Sunday the 26 off Februari!!

Start: 12:00 at my house. Talk a bit about Retrorides, do some sales/trading maybee, and then off we go! Duration and speed depends on what people want, so we'll see about that. Main goal is to share mtb passion and have fun!

pm me for my address.

I just put it in my agenda!! Hopefully it suits my wife and kids agenda too!! ;) :LOL:

I have your address allready! Enough room there to park al the cars??

Count me also in and i am verry happy that this weekend is afhter Carnaval by us in Limburg Netherlands.Because i am verry bizy with setup organisation Carnaval for the 19-20-21 Febuari :D

See you later,

Mark ;)

Nice
20 feb is my birthday , Maybe I manage to persuade my wife to have a party on saturday instead of sunday..
Realy would like to check out Nijmegen for its trails!
Being 52 years old then , will make me more retro than my bike I am afraid though..

Great guys! I hope like you will like the trails out here. Parking shouldn't be a big problem. Not everyone can park in front of the house, but somewere in the street won't be a problem.

Anyone has any good ways to connect with the weather gods? :D

DAMN!!!! :evil:
Just remembered I DO have something else planned on the 26th of February!!

I won't be able te make it..... :cry: :cry:

No chance to show my Scott..... :(

stumpjumper1990":2yo8n2i4 said:
DAMN!!!! :evil:
Just remembered I DO have something else planned on the 26th of February!!

I won't be able te make it..... :cry: :cry:

No chance to show my Scott..... :(

too bad you can't make it Bart!! I'll have a "Nijmegen Retro Ride part 2" in the spring, so we'll make sure you're free then :D

Back