Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:39 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:49 pm 
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 5716
Location: Groningen, Netherlands
Martinkruit wrote:
Hey Bart,

Is it possible you change your opening post every time somebody new post his whereabouts.

So wecan easely see who to contact if we want someting in a certain area.

Would be great, thanks


Good idea!

Done!! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:48 pm
Posts: 78
Location: The Netherlands
stumpjumper1990 wrote:
Martinkruit wrote:
Hey Bart,

Is it possible you change your opening post every time somebody new post his whereabouts.

So wecan easely see who to contact if we want someting in a certain area.

Would be great, thanks


Good idea!

Done!! :wink:


Thanks.

But did you forgot gareth?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 pm 
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 5716
Location: Groningen, Netherlands
Martinkruit wrote:
stumpjumper1990 wrote:
Martinkruit wrote:
Hey Bart,

Is it possible you change your opening post every time somebody new post his whereabouts.

So wecan easely see who to contact if we want someting in a certain area.

Would be great, thanks


Good idea!

Done!! :wink:


Thanks.

But did you forgot gareth?


No....... :wink: :lol: :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:21 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:48 pm
Posts: 78
Location: The Netherlands
Hello, no idea where to post this. I need sombody in the UK who could ship a frame for me to the Netherlands.

Seller would not ship to the Netherlands.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:24 pm 
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 5716
Location: Groningen, Netherlands
Martinkruit wrote:
Hello, no idea where to post this. I need sombody in the UK who could ship a frame for me to the Netherlands.

Seller would not ship to the Netherlands.


You'd better post it in Retro chat!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:34 pm 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:15 pm
Posts: 1075
Wasmachineman NL
name: Dennis
location: Rosmalen, Den Bosch
area: Den Bosch en omstreken.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:25 am 
Newbie

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Netherlands
New member:

Jan the Man
Name: Jan 8)
Area: Middle of Gelderland (Ede/Wageningen)
Travel a lot between:
Ede-Utrecht
Ede-Rotterdam (via A15 or A12)
Ede-Nijkerk

Any place near to these routes will work as well.

Glad to help!

Ciao
Jan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:44 am 
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 5716
Location: Groningen, Netherlands
Welkom Jan!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:25 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:14 am
Posts: 1
Location: Veenendaal
Hi all, recently bought a pristine 1989 muddy fox Courier from Bernhard, so these are my first steps in retrobike world ( discounting my trusted 1999 stumpjumper) .
Name: Peter-Jan
Location: Veenendaal
Area: Gelderland, Utrecht and occasionally Drenthe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 pm 
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 5716
Location: Groningen, Netherlands
Welcome P-J! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group