1st Belgian MTBRetro Ride Sat 27/08 2011 (Postponed !)

Solo

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For now just some basic info , i'll post a message on the Belgian fora to get things going.

When : Saturday 27th august 2011 10.00 am
Where : Meerdael Forest Leuven
Who : everbody
Bikes : Retro mtb
Ride :+/- 45 k forest ride

;)
Stef

Sounds good Steff. Would love to come.

Hope to arrange a Dutch delegation :)

Elev12k":1xdkhsks said:
Sounds good Steff. Would love to come.

Hope to arrange a Dutch delegation :)

That would be nice ! , already had some positive reactions via the Belgian fora and will update this topic whenever necessary

Stef

Nice work Stef! I only just noticed this particular regional group. I was riding in Meerdaelbos on Friday taking advantage of the long weekend. Beautiful weather, and not terribly crowded.

If you're interested, take a look at our club page at

http://www.bigm.be

The website is just a placeholder and in dire need of an overhaul but most of the club's activity goes on via a yahoo groups forum. We have about 100 member on the books, about 50 who join each year and probably about 30 who ride regularly. Naturally this is very weather dependent! We have the whole range of nationalities, ages and abilities though far more male members than female.

Let me know if you're interested in joining for a ride sometime, though if you're into ultramarathon then it's probably too easy for you! Maybe we can arrange to meet up at one of the randonnees one Sunday if you ever ride them?

Cheers,
Gareth.

still riding ?

I noticed the Benelux category - I'm in Brussels and just did a Rando in Maerdel forest. QUITE muddy as of 3 weeks ago but hopefully getting better. Does anyone ever come out to Foret de Soigne ?

Re: still riding ?

claska":20gyuh8g said:
I noticed the Benelux category - I'm in Brussels and just did a Rando in Maerdel forest. QUITE muddy as of 3 weeks ago but hopefully getting better. Does anyone ever come out to Foret de Soigne ?

where is Foret de Soigne?

Foret de Soignes

This gives a general location

Drève des Bonniers
1560‎ Watermael-Boitsfort
Belgium

I've also become a fan of riding Overijse. Nice cross country riding with modest climbing, descents and varied terrain

Back