Welcome!

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Welcome in the newest area group, the area group for...

Netherlands
Belgium
and Luxembourg :)

I hope the group will soon get crowded with nice people of the low lands and them living well above sea level. Post up your event, intentions for events, rides or whatever that could be interesting to share with your fellow Benelux friends.

Welcome indeed :cool:

Elev12k":2xi9ft7p said:
I hope the group will soon get crowded with nice people of the low lands and them living well above sea level. Post up your event, intentions for events, rides or whatever that could be interesting to share with your fellow Benelux friends.

x2

Nice !

I've already heard about the rides in Holland but in Belgium there has been nothing so far ( that i'am aware of).
So i would be willing to start something in Belgium , i already organise some really low profile gps- guided tours in the Ardennes and ultra-rides across Belgium , : spam mode : www.solosride.be ( only in Dutch for the moment )

As a kick off i suppose a tour in the Leuven region would be nice
If somebody is interested : post a message here or send a pm.

Stef

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the initiative, Mel. There's enough biking going on every weekend in this small corner of Europe to put the rest of the continent to shame! Hopefully some of us will manage to meet up every now and then, and perhaps aim for a few regional gatherings - these should naturally be in Belgium because of the vastly superior beer!

I've responded to your thread about the Retro Ronde and am planning to ride. Hopefully some others will be free that wekend.

Cheers,
Gareth.

Back