WTB Frog Legs & Mafac Cantis

Re:

I've got froglegs
White arms, everything there, decent condition
£10 posted uk

If interested, pm me your email and I'll send some photos ( haven't got to grips with displaying here)

Re:

Thanks very much for the offer but my bike is a 1986 Gazelle Cross Trophy and I'm trying to keep it at least reasonably (aesthetically) retro. They look like a wicked brake, if you had a set I'd probably have them for another bike haha.

I do have a set of Shimano 600 cantilevers

They are quite rare though and wont be a silly price but I wont put them at a silly price either

http://velobase.com/ViewComponent.aspx? ... d&Enum=117

FEBDEF75-DD20-4EBE-98B4-B80E58EC09C7.jpeg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: avids

Wold Ranger":l0fkw9g1 said:
It’s just a front set, I can do them to you for £10 posted as don’t have a use for them now.
If Mr Tachycardia doesn’t have these I would. I’ve just bought a tandem and im sure they’ll stop better than whats on there.

Also what’s on the tandem will come off. But I’m not sure what they are yet apart from eighties canti’s. I’m picking it up tonight.

Back