Raleigh Arena

allenh

rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
Does anyone have a Raleigh Arena frame? The earlier 26" wheel one so not the later GT or GTX

I only need the frame and forks and ideally want one where the paint and decals are presentable.

Both my cousin and I had them as our first bikes and as a bit of a joke I want to build one up as a retromod to take on one of our rides.

Ideally if you are in the south east or London I could probably pick it up but will obviously pay postage if one is farther a field.

The style I'm after is in the picture below that I took from an ebay auction (so if it's yours will you post it?)

Attachments

• arena.jpg
    arena.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,782
Hi are you still looking for one of these I get hold of 2 complete bikes different size frames the smaller of the 2 is in better condition happy to split it down to frame only. The frames are at a bike recycling centre and I will be selling on behalf of them.

kingbling":or6dqi05 said:
Hi are you still looking for one of these I get hold of 2 complete bikes different size frames the smaller of the 2 is in better condition happy to split it down to frame only. The frames are at a bike recycling centre and I will be selling on behalf of them.
Hi yes I am, what sizes are they? Any chance of pictures? And how much are you thinking?

Sorry Allen I totally forgot about this, the Arena frames are both 19inch I managed to get a few pictures of the worst one The other is buried but can dig it out if you want.

Attachments

• Arena 1.jpg
    Arena 1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 1,151
  • Arena 2.jpg
    Arena 2.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 1,150
  • Arena 3.jpg
    Arena 3.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 1,150
Thanks and not a problem, that's exactly the sort of thing.

Ideally I'm looking for one a bit bigger and with better decals but that would be a start so what sort of money are you thinking of and how much better is the better one?

This is the other Arena same size but better condition. Looking for £70 posted

Attachments

• Arena .jpg
    Arena .jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 987
  • Arena1.jpg
    Arena1.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 987
  • Arena3.jpg
    Arena3.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 987
Ok thanks

That one does look a lot better but as I say this would be built up as a bit of a joke so that's quite a bit more than I want to pay for one.

Re: racers

hi , the guy who is selling the arena that’s a fair price ! do you have any other bikes for sale ? old racers or 1990s mountain bikes/ hybrids ? what do you have
thank you

Back