Peugeot 531 Pro Decal set wanted

Jagbusa

Retro Newbie
Hi All, first post so be gentle :)

I have just bought a Peugeot 531 Pro (pictures to follow) that I would like to repaint the frame on. It is in sound condition but needs paint, question is where can I get a decal set from as nobody seems to list the 531 Pro. Could someone also tell me the model number, i believe it was built around 1990 - 1991 shimano 105 and mavic rims in pearl white?

Thanks in advance, great site btw.

Jag

Re:

Not sure on the dates the following models were from but they were all made in Reynolds 531 Pro - Aravis, Aneto, Perthus, Puymorens - I'm sure there are more but they're the only ones that spring to mind. I was looking at a Puymorens the other day - looked nice with full Shimano 600 group.

Re: Peugeot 531 Pro

Thanks for your reply. The 531 Pro was a model in the same way as Aravis, Perthus etc but is just Reynolds 531 tubing, not to be confused with 531 Pro tubing and I believe was a model from the 1990's. I wish it was pro tubing, wouldn't that be nice :)

Re: Peugeot 531 Pro

Thanks Spitball, seen those but the guy who wants to change his decals isn't going to use originals and wants to use something different.

Speak to Mark at MRCreations via face book he could paint it all, main frame and paint the decals on. Only stickers youd have to put on them is the 531 ones.

Hes not expensive either.

Back