Campag Super Record Headset

rusty bodie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Does anyone have a REALLY nice one for sale, Italian or British thread which isn't chewed?
Some of the ebay ones for sale are horrible. Some sellers have a nasty habit of overexposing their shots to hide damage or simply not photographing the rough bits!!

:evil:

Thanks,

Craig

Re:

Hi Craig,
I forgot you wanted one of these. I do have a decent Italian SR one. In fact it’s in a bag in my car glove box. I’m away on holiday (in Scotland in fact) til Wednesday. I’ll contact you when I’m back

Cheers
John

Re:

Hi Craig
This is the one. I would say very good condition and complete with the right spacer. Call it £50 posted

Attachments

• IMG_7204.jpg
    IMG_7204.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_7203.jpg
    IMG_7203.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_7202.jpg
    IMG_7202.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_7201.jpg
    IMG_7201.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_7200.jpg
    IMG_7200.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 641
Thanks for that offer - I'm really looking for one that's escaped the chewed lock nut syndrome - sadly very hard to find these days!

Thanks anyway,

Craig

Thanks for getting back to me Craig. It's no bother to keep it. The lockring is marked but not at all chewed - that's alloy for you - once fitted and removed, they mark dead easy.

mdvineng":2kazx4qi said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Near-Mint-Campagnolo-Headset-Super-Record-50th-anniversary-Colnago-1-Ita-EROICA/263582369933?hash=item3d5ebbc88d:g:qmYAAOSwP4FaFthf ouch!

French https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Campagnolo-H ... SwBRVahCb0

You've got to love the Italians - they describe used parts as "perfect" even for the shoddiest examples!! This is nice but it's not perfect - he should get around £90 tops for that one..

Thanks for posting it anyway . .

Craig

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
JSH":2c7iyjb8 said:
Thanks for getting back to me Craig. It's no bother to keep it. The lockring is marked but not at all chewed - that's alloy for you - once fitted and removed, they mark dead easy.

Yup, they're easily damaged - such a shame as it's a beautiful looking headset . .

:cool:

Back