Shimano 600 Tricolor rear hub 36H or wheelset - 126mm 7 spd

Re:

I might have one, it's buried in a box will look later,7spd, built onto s Mavic Mach2.jm.

Re: 600 hubs

have mavic ma40 on tricolor hubs 6400 model spaced at 126mm with a seven speed 13 to 24 cassette. laced with stainless butted spokes.They are 32/32 though not 36 These came on an ellis briggs favori I bought last year. I presume Briggs
built them or had them built for him.The bike is now on tubs and I was toying with the idea of re spacing them to use at some point but am happy to let them go.This bike was bought new by the chap I bought it from.It did 500 miles on a holliday in France and he decided biking was not for him so it went in the spare room till I bought it last year.The whole thing was as new.The rims still have the full coating of anodising on the brake surfaces and the hubs are butter smooth. Think new wheels with these and you wont be far out.Rock bottom price is £100.00 plus whatever the post is. Let me know if you are interested and I will get some photos up for you.I am in the Harrogate area of yorkshire if you would want to collect
Regards
Peter

Back