Campagnolo Compact Crankset - Silver

Cheesedisease

Senior Retro Guru
Looking for a silver Campagnolo compact / semi compact double crank to work with 10 speed set up (I believe 11 speed is also okay as chainrings work okay with 10 speed chain?). Centaur would be ideal to match other components, or Athena okay too. Either 34/50 or 36/52 is fine. 170mm length.

Many thanks for any help.

Re:

I have some tatty Veloce cranks for compact but only the inner chainring and no bolts (do have the axle bolt, mind). However they are 172.5. Coincidentally I was going to put them up for sale today.

EDIT - oops, just seen I need to include a price and pics in replies. Pics and £ this afternoon (I have no idea what worth... Won't be a lot though)

Any use (given it fails to meet most criteria)?

Re:

Thanks for the reply. Really appreciate it.

They might be useful, I'll take a look at anything! I only really need to use compact for a trip at start of June, so may then switch back anyway, so tatty could be okay. Are they modern or older... square taper or ultra / power torque?

Apologies for the thread hijack - if the OP isn't interested in the cranks because they're square taper, then I would be.

Cheers,
Gareth.

Re:

Square Taper is actually fine with me and what I use at the moment...

Saying that, I think Veloce 10 Speed would need a 111mm bottom bracket and I currently use 102mm Chorus. So depending on condition I may pass anyway. 172.5mm is a bit long and not sure I would fork out for a new bb for cranks that are the wrong length for me.

Be happy to take a look when you have photo and price. No rush.

Cheers.

Re:

Well I took photos, but due to the amazing fact that my phonecam is 21mpx the pics need resizing and I can't do that just now. Also I can't find the axle bolt (or wtvr we call it) despite it having been left beside the other bits :(. Anyways, the asking price is a tenner plus postage.

Well, if the OP passes then I'll definitely take then - but at that price I doubt that he will!

Cheers,
Gareth.

Attachments

• Crank4.jpg
    Crank4.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 593
  • Crank3.jpg
    Crank3.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 593
  • Crank2.jpg
    Crank2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 593