Raleigh Forks?

fiveSixteenths

Senior Retro Guru
Looking for a set of 501 or 531 threaded forks for a early '80's Raleigh frame (53cm ctc sized, if that helps). Condition's not so much of an issue as will be grit-blasting for a repaint!

Ah, how much are you looking for (and, because I'm especially ignorant :) , what does the 'fork crown milling' actually effect)?

Fork crown wil fit a race with an inner diameter of 26,2 mm. And I believe that is too small to fit a 1" crown race. That and English is not my native language :). If the fork still suits you, 30 euro's PP gift including shipping?

Hey, thanks Frank Z, but I think I'll say 'no' this time! Don't want to risk buying the wrong size - but really appreciate your help. And your English is way better than my Dutch :)

Got an entire Raleigh Royal frame and forks (Reynolds 531) - early 80's if you're interested? Take the forks and sell the frame on if you wish.

Edit: I remember from another thread of yours that you collected a bike from Oxfordshire... So, if you're near to Oxfordshire then even better as I am in Oxford.

Back