JSH

rBotM Winner
Hi guys
I'm looking for the following:

7402 8 speed rear mech
7400 series band on double front mech
7400 8 speed DT levers

Ideally very good condition or mint/NOS

I'm also looking for adjusters for 7410 brake calipers and dust caps for a 7410 Crankset

Cheers
John

Re:

Hi,

I have NIB 7402 rear derailleur for sale. I would ask 150 euro posted. I can send the pictures on Monday. Please let me know if interested.

Cheers

I have your down tube shifters in NOS. They were mounted but not used.

$75 USD paypal gift plus shipping. Take a look at my forsale post for pictures.

Thanks

Re: Re:

altec":1ykj27vv said:
Hi,

I have NIB 7402 rear derailleur for sale. I would ask 150 euro posted. I can send the pictures on Monday. Please let me know if interested.

Cheers
Interested.. please send pics

Re: Re:

JSH":25clh9qo said:
altec":25clh9qo said:
Hi,

Cheers
Interested.. please send pics

Please send me pm with your email. I have also NOS 7400 front derailleur, NIB 7401 shifters, NIB 7400 stem, 2 sets of NIB 7410 SPD pedals. Will send you the pics on Sunday or Monday. Cheers

Update:
I currently have NOS or very near
7400 8 speed Hubs
7400 8 speed cassette
7400 8 speed chain
7200 Non aero brake levers
7400 Brakes
7410 Chainset
7410 BB Eng
7400 Pedals/Toeclips
7400 Aero seatpost 27.2

Still need:
F&R mechs 8 Speed
DT shifters 8 Speed
Headset

I may have a set of 8 speed dt shifters, I'll go and look.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you using 7200 non aero rather than 7400?

spitball":2iuzzxfu said:
I may have a set of 8 speed dt shifters, I'll go and look.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you using 7200 non aero rather than 7400?
That's a great question! Part of me wants a matching set but the 1980s/1990s me remembers building with what was available in the shop at the time - there was always something that you couldn't get hold of - so used something else. With that in mind, I already have a set of NOS 7200 with the slotted design. If I was going 7400 levers, I'd probably go STI.

I'm also agonising about another mismatch I have. I've got an original bike equipped with 1st gen C-Record apart from it having a Super Record front mech. Its virtually unridden so all looks NOS. Part of me wants to source a C- Record front mech but I cant bear to lose the originality :?

You're in luck, I bought a set ages ago as I couldn't find any 7401s at the time, however if you send me an email address I'll send you some pictures as there are three little marks on them the worst being underneath, some would call them excellent but I am picky.

I would like for them

Let me know.
Kind regards
Phil

JSH":1zy4mwvh said:
spitball":1zy4mwvh said:
I'm also agonising about another mismatch I have. I've got an original bike equipped with 1st gen C-Record apart from it having a Super Record front mech. Its virtually unridden so all looks NOS. Part of me wants to source a C- Record front mech but I cant bear to lose the originality :?

Funny, once I saw 1st gen C record front derailleur on ebay that has been sold for $320. It is very rare and so expensive and few people can distinguish it from later generations (I mean braze on type not clamp one).

Back