WANTED Cheap 700c wheelset under £60

MorganLeeds97

Retro Newbie
Looking for some to fit my mid eighties peugeot elite. Preferably mavic to stick with french theme but not too fussy.

With tyres would be ideal, and fairly skinny, less than 25 would be great!

Cheers

Re:

I have some Mavic wheels with Miche hubs, I can get details pics if needed. I can throw it some Michelin Dynamics to keep you going for a bit, not new but ok.

Re: Re:

widowmaker":1unu8lkn said:
I have some Mavic wheels with Miche hubs, I can get details pics if needed. I can throw it some Michelin Dynamics to keep you going for a bit, not new but ok.

Would love to see some pics of them if possible, yes please.

How about something like this?

FIR EA50 black anodized rims with Campagnolo front hub and Ofmega rear hub and quick release skewers.

Click the photo for more photos.

Condition: They spin freely but hubs would benefit from a regrease and perhaps slight adjustment of the cones tension. The rims seem to be completely true. Braking surfaces good, only surface anodization wear. The freewheel has seized up (acts as fixed gear) but I don't have means of removing it, so it will come attached to the rear wheel.

Price: £40 + shipping (£29).

cybernck":3qz2ydon said:
How about something like this?

FIR EA50 black anodized rims with Campagnolo front hub and Ofmega rear hub and quick release skewers.

Click the photo for more photos.

Condition: They spin freely but hubs would benefit from a regrease and perhaps slight adjustment of the cones tension. The rims seem to be completely true. Braking surfaces good, only surface anodization wear. The freewheel has seized up (acts as fixed gear) but I don't have means of removing it, so it will come attached to the rear wheel.

Price: £40 + shipping (£29).

A little out of my price bracket, I'm short of tools myself too so would prefer something a bit easier to install straight away if possible, but thanks for offer :)

Re:

Did you manage to find some wheels as I have a pair of Mavic Sups and a pair of Mavic MA3's located near Leeds.

Re: Re:

simojo":f34hgx31 said:
Did you manage to find some wheels as I have a pair of Mavic Sups and a pair of Mavic MA3's located near Leeds.

How annoying!

Yeah, I have bought some from ebay, I feel like I've rushed into it too! Ah well, glws

Back