Suntour Superbe or Superbe Pro

Dancjwood

Devout Dirtbag
Hi All

I have a front and rear mech; I need a set of downtime shifters please and a set of brakes and levers if possible.

Thanks

Dan

Dancjwood":2cbborov said:
Hi All

I have a front and rear mech; I need a set of downtime shifters please and a set of brakes and levers if possible.

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

Some time ago I listed on ebay both brake calipers and levers. Outside ebay I can sell them for $300 + shipping + Paypal. Shipping in registered priority parcel with tracking number/ link provided.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322132945996?ss ... 1555.l2649

cheers

Tom

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I have a pair of Superbe brake levers, without hoods.
Nick

Attachments

• DSC_0991.jpg
    DSC_0991.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC_0992.jpg
    DSC_0992.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 343
Hi there, I have a set of brakes in very good shape with original blocks and holders. Yours for £60 +postage. PM me with email address and I can send pictures. Cheers, Geoffrey

These are Suntour Cyclone levers, but they are in superb condition and are almost identical to Superbe levers. Cables are concealed, polish is unmarked and the hoods are almost like new.

PM if interested. I'm in North Yorkshire.

Attachments

• DSCF1446d.jpg
    DSCF1446d.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCF1447d.jpg
    DSCF1447d.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 270

Latest posts

Back