Rear wheel with 120mm singlespeed hub?

MCsanandreas

Mountain Cycle Fan
Feedback
View
This is what happens when you do not read an advert correctly! You buy a lovely new frame that you have the wrong wheels for! Anyone have a road wheel with a 120mm hub so I can build my frame up into a complete bike?

Re:

I've got a good condition pair of track/SS wheels, SystemEX cartridge bearing hubs, DT spokes to Mavic open sport rims, really would rather sell as a pair, any use?

Re: Re:

amedias":grfmh1y1 said:
I've got a good condition pair of track/SS wheels, SystemEX cartridge bearing hubs, DT spokes to Mavic open sport rims, really would rather sell as a pair, any use?

Possibly as I like wheels to match, how much would you be wanting and do you have any pictures?

MCsanandreas":1uw964jw said:
This is what happens when you do not read an advert correctly! You buy a lovely new frame that you have the wrong wheels for! Anyone have a road wheel with a 120mm hub so I can build my frame up into a complete bike?

Hi, I have Mavic 500 28h hubset in very good condition. The rear is unique because it has 120 rear spacing. Currently they are listed on ebay. Of course outside ebay the price is negotiable.

Here are the pictures:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322108098641?ss ... 1555.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
altec":dfn1am8k said:
MCsanandreas":dfn1am8k said:

Hi, I have Mavic 500 28h hubset in very good condition. The rear is unique because it has 120 rear spacing. Currently they are listed on ebay. Of course outside ebay the price is negotiable.

Here are the pictures:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322108098641?ss ... 1555.l2649

Thanks for the offer but I really just want a complete rear wheel.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back