Shimano downtube shifter spacer - curved/concave type

GoldSpanner

Dirt Disciple
Looking for 1x spacer for shimano downtube shifters - needed for dura ace 7700 shifter, but anything that matches the photo below should do

Shimano_Shifter_Spacers_for_Steel_Frame.JPG

I've found the part number to be Y-643 38101, but you can't buy it from a dealer, and afaik shimano aren't very helpful with spares.

If anyone has one of these going spare I could definitely offer something (part trade?) in return.

Thanks!

Alex

Re:

Hi, these things are rarer than hen's teeth. I've been looking for ages and have finally found some. I managed to get more than I needed, but I had to buy the whole package of assorted bits to get what I wanted.

I should be able to let you have a pair, but I'll give to ask for a tenner to cover my outlay.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Re:

Hi, these things are rarer than hen's teeth. I've been looking for ages and have finally found some. I managed to get more than I needed, but I had to buy the whole package of assorted bits to get what I wanted.

I should be able to let you have a pair, but I'll give to ask for a tenner to cover my outlay.

Let me know if you are still interested.
Hi, I'm looking for a pair of these Shimano Shifter Boss Covers and I came across this post. Do you still have any available ?

Back