Cantilever forks

hughse0

Devout Dirtbag
Just taken my lemond poprad to be resprayed to be told the forks are spent.....I think they have screwed up and heated the forks to get the paint off and in so doing weakened the glue/bond! Anyway. I now need some steel or alloy 1 1/8" threadless forks for canti brakes with an axle to crown measure of about 400mm and a longish steerer....220? I will prepare for all the responses!!!!!
Payment ready.....condition not important as will be resprayed.
Cheers

Hello I have a pair of Project Two forks. Axle to brake hole centre 370mm, steerer 290mm, canti bosses, mudguard eyes, steel. came off a Kona Cyclo Cross bike. £30 including postage.

Re:

Hi. Thanks but the axle to crown is to small I'm afraid as it would ma ke it 30mm lower at the front.
Thanks again

Re:

I have a pair of Specialized Carbon Fact canti fitting forks. Axle to brake hole around 390mm if this makes it? Steerer a few mm's under 220mm.

Re:

i have a pair of steel forks
410 axle to crown
280 axle to centre of brake hole
260 steerer
not sure if for cantis or v brakes though

Re:

Hi. Yes I would like some photos if possible. Could you also confirm the measures. 280 axle to brake hole and 410 axle to crown means 130mm between the two......I assume the axle to hole is 380 but please confirm. Also how much were you looking for posted?
Thanks
Simon

Re:

13087705_10209786933767841_4876296289428388160_n.jpg

thats the only one i have at the mo
and measurements are correct
is the crown where the bottom bearing sits as ive measured to where the bearing sits

Re:

Hi thanks for the photos can you tell me if they are 1 1/8" steerer and how much you want for them please.
Cheers

Back