25.4 Randonneur Bars 44/46

Re:

I've got some nitto rando bars that will be coming off a bike next week if you're interested?

Re: Re:

amedias":1qak75i1 said:
I've got some nitto rando bars that will be coming off a bike next week if you're interested?

Fantastic, just what I'm looking for. Do you have a price and a picture please?

They are at the back of the shed (still attached to a bike!) at the moment so will work my way to it over the weekend to get some pics.

From memory they are mod135, 45cm c-t-c (at the drops), in good condition, only marks on them should be from levers and stem fitting and any residue the bar tape leaves behind (which will come off), I've had them from new and they've only done ~1000 miles with me.

postage might be awkward as although they're light they are bulky but £20 + whatever postage costs seem reasonable?
If you are anywhere near Exeter then collection would be an option

Re:

Hey, just to let you know I haven't forgotten but my weekend hasn't quite gone as planned so pics might have to wait until tomorrow!

Re:

sorry about the delay!

pics here, although still on the bike should give you idea of shape etc. they are the 135 Grand Randonneur model (you can see the 135 on the stamp on the clamp sleeve in the pic), and I measure them at 44cm c-t-c in the drops as per pic.

IMG_0525.JPG

IMG_0526.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

IMG_0530.JPG

I also have a couple of 1 inch 25.4 quill stems if you need them, the 80mm one in the pic will be available, and I also have a 60/65mm SR one too that's not quite as shiny

Back